So, what's your daily driver?

Go down

So, what's your daily driver?

Post by Alex on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:30 am

Post what you're driving below, along with any interesting details about it! Mods, ICE, issues, anything!

I'm currently driving a 1997 1.1 Peugeot 106 with 94k on the clock, standard at present but I've only had the car a fortnight! Few small things on the way (de-wiper bung, stickers, boot badge, possibly an exhaust) however it'll become a little project/toy over time!

Alex,
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.southwestcruise.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Amazing Zeus

Post by gliese229B on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:21 am

I own a rover called Zeus. He isn't french but his girlfriend, whose name he hasn't bothered to learn, is a 106!

gliese229B

Back to top Go down

Re: So, what's your daily driver?

Post by craigdmjv on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:40 am

pug 206cc 1.6 16v 52 plate chrome roll bars, black and brushed aluminium alloy wheels, spacers, phase 2 rear lights, sony hu unit, ultra bright led sidelights, red front badge Twisted Evil

craigdmjv

Back to top Go down

Post by benclausen87 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:06 pm

i drive a peugeot 205 gti 1.6 in laser green (griffe)
gti-6 engine, pug 1 off wiring loom, alloy radiator, 2 big uprated fans, thermostats removed for better coolant, custom 57mm stainless steel exhaust with centre box from powerflow. gti-6 front seats, uprated speakers, 10 inch sub with colour coded surround, lowered 40mm all round, poly rear bump stops, old skool 15inch tsw alloys, 1.9 rear axle, little colour coded bits inside.
benclausen87

Back to top Go down

Post by woodley on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:25 pm

106 quicksilver - import primer white alloys, custom chopped quiksilver front bumper, smoothed bonnet, smoothed rear boot, smoked lexus lights, cherrybomb, piper cross induction kit, fly-pionner-kenwood-sony upgraded speakers, sony headunit, most coolest mod is disco flashing sidelights Razz
woodley
Regular Hooner
Regular Hooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Lol at the disco sidelights mate, watch you don't get pulled! Wink

Nice to see we're starting to get a bit of a mix of motors on here! Keep spreading the word guys!

Alex.
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by woodley on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:25 am

yeah its going very well alex good work buddy Smile yeah when my headlights blown i get pulled within seconds lool but there worth it haa best £2 ever spent Razz
woodley
Regular Hooner
Regular Hooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 am

Haha definitely! I remember getting a load of 501 9-LED blue bulbs and bulbholders and wiring them all into the boot of my 2005 Focus before it died, it was like a freakin' Christmas tree in there. It was ace!

Your car back on the road now Woodley?
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SAXO8VYO on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:24 am

citroen saxo furio/rallye hybrid 1.4 details in sig below Smile

Xreg Saxo furio mk2 - vtr alloys with eagle f1s - 60mm lowered spax suspension - 266mm calipers mintex pads - fully pollybushed front and rear with floflex bushes - omp upper and lower brace (too be fitted) - 106 rallye head converstion - raceland 4-2-1 manifold - supersprint race exhaust system -de cat - enclosed induction - 6000k hid kit - mk1 smoked rear lights - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SAXO8VYO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:11 am

Good lad, looking good - what are your plans for it now then?

Alex.
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SAXO8VYO on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:39 am

I doubt i will put any more money or time into the car modding it as ive gone as far as i can take it without going down the itb route , theres not much point camming it as the rallye head has a wild cam from the factory , just going to maintain and enjoy as it is and then sell up around july time when i can get either a clio 182 or maybe a corsa d 1.6T sri

Xreg Saxo furio mk2 - vtr alloys with eagle f1s - 60mm lowered spax suspension - 266mm calipers mintex pads - fully pollybushed front and rear with floflex bushes - omp upper and lower brace (too be fitted) - 106 rallye head converstion - raceland 4-2-1 manifold - supersprint race exhaust system -de cat - enclosed induction - 6000k hid kit - mk1 smoked rear lights - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SAXO8VYO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:32 am

Ah awesome! Should still get some insane camber & split rims on it though IMO... Wink
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SAXO8VYO on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:44 am

no wouldnt want do that its got engine mods as i enjoy driving it , if i was to get spilts and custom coilover set up made i wouldnt do anything engine wise just wouldnt make sense

SAXO8VYO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:22 am

Yeah fair point mate! By the way, did you see the announcement about PFC magazine?
Alex.
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OrangeManDan on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:48 am

1.4 Rover Metro GTi in Flame Red.

OrangeManDan
Rookie Modder
Rookie Modder