Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want Your Car Printed in PFC Magazine? *SUBMISSIONS CLOSED*

5 posters

Go down

Want Your Car Printed in PFC Magazine? *SUBMISSIONS CLOSED* Empty Want Your Car Printed in PFC Magazine? *SUBMISSIONS CLOSED*

Post by Alex Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Good morning all,
As I mentioned in the previous announcement, Performance French Car magazine have approached me through the forum to ask if we'd be willing to have our club profiled in their glossy pages. Obviously I said yes! I have now received the form they have clubs fill out to be edited & printed in their magazine, and what we now need is a little input from you guys!

All I need you to do is take some high-resolution photos of your French pride and joy looking its' smartest and email them to wiltshirefrenchcars@gmail.com (I have set this email up this morning as the admin@wiltshirefrenchcars.co.uk email will not work for some daft reason!). Please title the email 'PFC Magazine Profiling', and in the email, please include your first name & surname, club username, age, location, and a small amount of information about the motor itself.

I hope this appeals to everyone, however I'm sure it will - everyone wants their car printed in the glossy pages of the UK's biggest selling French car mag!

If anybody has any issues with sending photos or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me through here or by email to the above address.

Many thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing your motors!

Alex.

Last edited by Alex on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.southwestcruise.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Want Your Car Printed in PFC Magazine? *SUBMISSIONS CLOSED* Empty Re: Want Your Car Printed in PFC Magazine? *SUBMISSIONS CLOSED*

Post by woodley Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:22 am

i would mate but i dont have a nice car atm lool but im defo going to go to it Smile
woodley
woodley
Regular Hooner
Regular Hooner

Back to top Go down

Want Your Car Printed in PFC Magazine? *SUBMISSIONS CLOSED* Empty Re: Want Your Car Printed in PFC Magazine? *SUBMISSIONS CLOSED*

Post by Alex Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:22 am

Mate there's nothing to go to Wink It's all done over the net! Razz
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by woodley Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:44 am

ow i thought it was a meet lmfao my bad , in that case lool if my pictures are any good im up for it Smile
woodley
woodley
Regular Hooner
Regular Hooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 am

Email them to the address above buddy, so I can take a proper look. The higher definition the better!
Alex.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Proudfoot106 Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 am

Im in pal Wink

Proudfoot106

Back to top Go down

Post by woodley Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:43 am

i would send it but my hotmail is playing up :/
woodley
woodley
Regular Hooner
Regular Hooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 am

That's hotmail for you! Razz
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by craigeboi Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:56 am

Count me in mate ill send u some pictures soon

craigeboi
craigeboi

Back to top Go down

Post by craigdmjv Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:09 pm

messege sent hope its not too late

craigdmjv

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Received mate, not too late no, still waiting on a couple of submissions!

Cheers,
Alex.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by craigdmjv Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:13 pm

ok is the quality of pic ok

craigdmjv

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Yeah that's fine Smile Thank you!
Alex.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by craigdmjv Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:17 pm

no worries if it makes it into the mag where can i buy it from and do you want a pic of the front too

craigdmjv

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:38 am

All good newsagents mate! And yeah that'd be good. Smile
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down